As a pioneer in cloud EPM, Cervello, along with one of its clients participated in Oracle’s Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service preview program. The new service is a flexible planning application based on Oracle Hyperion planning that supports enterprise wide planning, budgeting and forecasting in a cloud-based deployment model.
The subscription-based Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service will be highly scalable and engineered for the global enterprise with market leading functionality.
Oracle EPM is a recognized leader in on-premise performance management. Some of the benefits of their new cloud based financial system include:
- Best of breed technology with less upfront costs and investment risks
- Ability for business users to manage the solution, reducing reliance on IT
- Ability to address finance needs with an intuitive Web user interface
- Eliminate lag time between when plans are updated and reports are refreshed
- Reduced budgeting and planning cycles
- Improved forecast accuracy
Oracle’s strategy is to offer customers choice and flexibility with a complete portfolio of cloud services. The Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service marks a significant step into the future for Oracle. With cloud EPM a core focus for Cervello, we’re excited to see Oracle making a big commitment in this area.
POSTED BY: Emily Hursty