SaaS Business Intelligence (BI) | Corporate Performance Management (CPM) | Managed Services. Learn more
- IT Leaders: Navigating the Budget Process
- Who do so many IT Managers, who are often amongst the hardest working and most dedicated employees within organizations, dislike budgeting so much? These are the very people who oversee the construction and delivery of highly complex systems, almost always under tight time constraints. So the dislike of budgeting certainly is not that it is [...] Read more – ‘IT Leaders: Navigating the Budget Process’.
- How To Build A Custom Calendar on Force.com
- One of the great things that I have said many times about the Salesforce platform is the ability to customize it to your organization’s specific needs. This can be done either by finding an application on the AppExchange that satisfies your requirements, or rolling up your sleeves and building “it” yourself. We recently encountered a [...] Read more – ‘How To Build A Custom Calendar on Force.com’.
- Making Applications Social with Salesforce Chatter
- Chatter has been available now for 2+ years and it continues to be a key aspect to Salesforce’s vision of the Social Enterprise. I wanted to share some of those experiences working with Chatter and integrating it into different use cases.. It is an amazing tool but there are some lessons learned, and I hope [...] Read more – ‘Making Applications Social with Salesforce Chatter’.